Saturday 16 June 2012

Last day

Well here we all are then back home.  We left Los Angeles on the flight at 21.20 last night and arrived at Heathrow 15.30 today.  Mr and Mrs Pakes are waiting for the jet lag to set in which will probably happen on Monday so don't be surprised if Mrs Pakes falls asleep at work.  I will be fine because I slept on the plane and then on the coach to Portsmouth. We weren't very happy to have left the lovely warm weather in California and arrive in the cold windy weather on the Island.  I am looking forward to going back to school and telling the reception class all about my adventures. So see you there and bye bye from the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to really miss my daily travelogue. It won't be the same reading about the journey down Church Road on a moped! Look forward to seeing you next week.

    ReplyDelete